Monday 9 December 2013

Home Sweet Home

Home is the place where we are born and live. It is the sweetest place in the world. When we sense danger elsewhere we find safety in our home. When there is joy, we share it with other members of our home. Everybody loves home. For this reason are English poet has written:
"Home, home, sweet home,
There is no place like home."
Every person has a place which he treats differently than any other, the place where he feels more comfortable than anywhere else. It is not exactly the place where the person lives – it may be some house or flat from the past, for example, the one he or she lived during childhood in. Nothing is sweeter than home. As what they say it’s a place where you can find the true meaning of happiness, safety and peace. 
A home wouldn’t be considered a home without the presence of a complete, happy family. Our house, I consider it as a home where I truly belong. Since our home house has a portrait of a happy family I consider it as my “Home, sweet home.” Though we’re not complete anymore but still we are trying to fill in the emptiness we sometimes feel due to the absence of our father. Our home is full of memories which are really unforgotten and are to be cherished. That is the reason why I don’t want to leave our house. 
Everytime my brother and sister go to Cebu to continue their studies, I feel sad because the three of us, my Mama, my brother and I, myself are the only people left at home. It seems like again the house is filled with another emptiness just like we felt when my Papa died I know the two of them will come back after their classes, but it seems like I don’t want them to leave because we need them to make our home happier. As what they say, “The more, the merrier.” A happy home is what I really want. 
Our house is the place where all of the dramas, happiness and everything happens. That is why I won’t exchange it to other big houses, palace or even mansions because our home is a unique and perfect house for me despite the incompleteness of its physical appearance. I guess it’s not really necessary to have a beautiful house as long as you and your family are happy and complete. So if I were to decide, nothing can replace our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment